Gransing Securities Co., Limited (“Gransing”) has a team of experienced professionals who have a strong local understanding of the Greater China financial markets and can provide practical corporate finance advisory or related services to China enterprises (both listed in Hong Kong or in the process of seeking a listing in Hong Kong). Gransing works hard to bring China enterprises and potential investors together in a mutually beneficial investment situation including, but not limited to, acting as an IPO consultancy, financial adviser in mergers and acquisitions, convertible bonds issuance or underwriting rights issues or share placements.
Gransing will ensure that a team of experienced Hong Kong corporate finance professionals is responsible for consultation with the management of our clients or potential clients, and all discussions and planning work will be carried out in the strictest confidence to protect the interest of the listed, or soon to be listed, enterprise.
Financial advisory services provided by Gransing include:
- Rights issues by listed enterprises
- Convertible bond issues by enterprises
- Company warrant issues by listed enterprises
Corporate finance services provided by Gransing include:
- Mergers and acquisitions of assets or businesses
- Reorganization of debts or company structure
- Formation of Sino-foreign joint ventures
- Local or foreign direct investment opportunities